Thursday, December 27, 2012

Spent some time tracking down stuff

I'm actually beginning to get a feel of the work that was done.  I can appreciate the amount of time spent, and see that it was a "work in progress" of sorts.  It's not as formidable as I imagined it to be.

For instance, the wires for dashboard lights are labeled and sitting under the seat.  The lines to bring the signal up to the front do exist, just need to connect them.  I will then need to buy 5 mm LEDs to install as appropriate.



Also, I found 4 open vacuum lines in the engine compartment - this initially had me worried, but as I dove in to take a look I see that they are part of the blowby and unburnt gas recirculation and should be connected together.  Purchased some 1/2 inch ID hose and just need joining links to finish it up.




No comments:

Post a Comment